Compact and robust machine made of AISI-304 stainless steel, ideal for use in smaller spaces. Monitored by sensors, ensures maximum protection against injuries, meets all regulations of Brazilian Regulatory Standard *NR-12.
User-friendly touch screen with all parameters clearly displayed; easily configurable slicing programs – different programs entered, saved and sorted. Electronic components highly resistant to humid environments.
Recommended for use in food, meat and dairy industries, also supermarket chains, distributors, and cooperatives; slicer is ideal for slicing a wide variety of products including cheese, bacon, salami, ham, various sausages and cold cuts.
Meets the most demanding market needs, providing customers high profitability and low operating and maintenance costs.
*NR-12 – Brazilian Regulatory Standard for Machinery and Work Equipment Safety
Slices per minute:
1 unit = up to 200 slices.
2 units = up to 400 slices.
3 units = up to 600 slices.
Kilograms per hour:
1 unit = up to 200 kg.
2 units = up to 400 kg.
3 units = up to 600 kg.
- Common slice portion presentations are stacked and shingled.
- Precise slice thickness control.
- Servomotor for slice thickness control.
- Simultaneous slicing: 3 pieces, each up to 100 mm wide.
- Stacking: up to 50 mm height.
- Work area accommodates raw materials up to 700 mm in length.
- Product delivered to conveyor belt (1300 mm).
- Conveyor belt meets food industry standards.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Electronic weighing and weight correction with integrated discharge system.
|Dimensions (mm) (L x H x W)||2748 x 1923 x 994|