INDUSTRIAL SLICER AND INTERLEAVER
Compact and robust machine made of AISI-304 stainless steel, ideal for use in smaller spaces. Monitored by sensors, ensures maximum protection against injuries, meets all regulations of Brazilian Regulatory Standard *NR-12.
User-friendly touch screen with all parameters clearly displayed; easily configurable slicing programs – different programs entered, saved and sorted. Electronic components highly resistant to humid environments.
Recommended for use in food, meat and dairy industries, also supermarket chains, distributors, and cooperatives; slicer is ideal for slicing and interleaving a wide variety of products including cheese, bacon, salami, ham, various sausages and cold cuts.
Meets the most demanding market needs, providing customers high profitability and low operating and maintenance costs.
*NR-12 – Brazilian Regulatory Standard for Machinery and Work Equipment Safety
Slices per minute:
1 unit = up to 200 slices with interleaving.
2 units = up to 400 slices without interleaving.
• Common slice portion presentations are stacked and shingled, with or without interleave.
• Precise slice thickness control.
• Stacking: up to 50 mm height.
• Work area accommodates raw materials up to 685 mm in length.
• Product delivered to conveyor belt (1550 mm).
• Conveyor belt meets food industry standards.
• Easily disassembled for cleaning.
|Dimensions (mm) (L x H x W)||2515 x 1813 x 957|